3D Cough & Cold Recovery Junior
Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
Solving health problems can be described in 3 phases, PTR. During the first phase, you just don’t want to get a health problem and you take measures to prevent it. During the second phase, you might have not prevented well enough, or too late and you just got the problem anyhow. The third phase concerns recharging the body after regaining your health, you are in the recovery phase.
If you feel better after a physiological treatment, it is important to reset your body nutritionally. In fact, you still continue the treatment, but in a slightly milder form. In this phase of recovery, it is important to give more attention to good nutrition and take specific nutrients that activate your inner energy and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Peppermint for soothing the respiratory tract
- Propolis helps to keep the throat clean
- Vitamin A is good for mucous membranes
- Vitamin D3 supports the immune system.
- Folate supports maintaining healthy blood formation
- Vitamin B6 and B12 activate the natural energy of the body
- Peppermint oil, 30 mg
- Propolis, 50 mg
- Vitamin A, 300 mcg
- Vitamin D3, 7.5 mcg
- Vitamin B6, 0.5 mg
- Folate (B9), 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12, 0.8 mcg
Request extra product information